Thursday, September 15, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER WEAR WOMEN JEANS ??






Justin Bieber the famous teen pop star wore Girl’s jeans. Justin Bieber told Life & Style Magazine that “I have worn girl’s jeans before because they fit me”

Justin said I don’t wear it now but I wore women’s jeans many time especially in occasions or night parties although it is not a trend or fashion but I wore it because they fit me and I looked smart as well but now I wear my designers dresses.
Justin Bieber Marriage

Justin Bieber also told to Women’s Wear Daily about his marriage that I am not getting marriage and this is fake news. I am just 17 years old guy I have to do lots of things in my life but I will marry before 26 I would like to become young dad. I am seeking my dream girl when I will find her I will marry her but not before 24… Therefore I have lot of time to enjoy my life.

http://topin24.com/justin-bieber-jeans/

No comments:

Post a Comment