Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miss USA --- Alyssa Campanella’s curves will melt your eyeballs




Oh boy, here’s the newly-crowned Miss USA, and not to mention one of the sexiest redheads in the world right now, the uber hot Alyssa Campanella, showing off her perfect little body in sexy lingerie and other skimpy outfits for the newest collection from Nordstorm.
Gosh, I think this is just the first time we’ve featured this red-hot bombshell on our site and I’m sure she’s going to be featured here really often in the future. I’m usually not too impressed by beauty pageant winners but this girl totally knocked my socks off with her amazing looks. She’s definitely the hottest pageant winner I’ve seen for years and I think she’s a big favorite to win Miss Universe next month.
After she’s done with all these beauty pageants, she should do two things: a) start showing off her body more often in lingerie and bikinis, modeling for some of the world’s top designers and b) she should go on a date with me. Or more, because I’ll surely want more of her sooner or later.
Anyways, I’m sure we all agree that Alyssa Campanella is a total knockout and that’s why I won’t even go on about how drop dead gorgeous she is and leave you guys to the clickin’ and drooling part. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment