Thursday, July 26, 2012

Candice Swanepoel jumps into fancy lingerie once again


Alright mates, sorry to say this but.. this is actually the last post of the week ’cause we’re going to take short vacation ’till Tuesday, but hey, don’t be upset, because my future wife, the uber sweet Candice Swanepoel, is here to make your day. Here’s the hottest girl on the planet (in our opinion) unleashing her ridiculously sexy body in a brand new lingerie photoshoot from Victoria’s Secret.
Was that a collective “hell yeah” I just heard? I’m pretty sure it was.. I absolutely adore this girl from head to toe, and right back up again and, judging by the views, shares, and many, many emails we’ve received from some of you guys, I’m pretty sure you’re all over Candice and her groovy little body as well.
I can’t say anything else about this girl that hasn’t been said already so.. sit back, relax and enjoy these drool inducing lingerie shots of the sexiest girl on the planet right now. Cheers and have a great weekend !!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.
    I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come
    back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a
    nice weekend!
    My webpage :: storagesoftware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete